• March 19Congratulations to the Drama Team for placing 6th for their Murder on the Nile and 27th for their Little Women performances at the State Drama competition!
  • March 19Congratualations to everyone who competed at DECA's State Career Development Conference and good luck to everyone competing at the International Career Development Conference!
  • March 19Congratulations to Shirin Choi, Irin Robinston and Joshua Zou for winning first place in their events at the FBLA Winter Leadership Conference!

Shannon Hong

Shannon Hong, Web Editor-in-Chief

Senior Shannon Hong is the Web Editor-in-Chief of Nordic News for the 2018-2019 school year. Her goal is to expand Nordic’s online presence through social media and by improving the design of the website. She also aims to lead her fellow staff members in producing relevant, interesting stories that serves all readers. Outside of Nordic, she can be found as a full IB student and an executive officer of Science Olympiad. Her passions include but are not limited to neurology, environmental science and photography.

All content by Shannon Hong
According to the FDA, the use of vaping has become a nationwide epidemic among teens. But how is it affecting our school?

School response

Shannon Hong, Web Editor-in-Chief
Nov 15, 2018

Link Day 2018

Shannon Hong, Web Editor-in-Chief
Sep 5, 2018
Back row: senior JaVaughn Jorgensen, senior Blake Morgan, senior Alex Owens, senior Ya’am Zahavy-Mittelman, junior Ethan Fisher, junior Chloe Person and junior Angela Su. Front row: senior Beatrice Duchastel de Montrouge, conductor Ted Christensen, senior Eric Ni, senior Evelynn Li, senior Alexandra Reed, senior Hannah Wiggins, junior Jenny Xiong and junior Nathan Loutsis. Not pictured: junior Anna Li and junior Aidan Monahan.

Upperclassmen strive to lead the way

Shannon Hong, Web Editor-in-Chief
Aug 20, 2018
Load More Stories
Shannon Hong