• March 19Congratulations to the Drama Team for placing 6th for their Murder on the Nile and 27th for their Little Women performances at the State Drama competition!
  • March 19Congratualations to everyone who competed at DECA's State Career Development Conference and good luck to everyone competing at the International Career Development Conference!
  • March 19Congratulations to Shirin Choi, Irin Robinston and Joshua Zou for winning first place in their events at the FBLA Winter Leadership Conference!

Tidbits and plaudits: November

Tidbits and plaudits for the month of November.
Tidbits and plaudits: November

Tidbits:

• Congratulations to girls soccer for making it to quarterfinals on Nov. 22.
  • Amazing job to Ella Marzac, Maddy Brown, Maddy Chow, Megan Chow, Savannah Nelson, Grace Lui, Naomi Voeller, Allison Koonce and Jewel Hau for qualifying for the state swim meet. 
  • Congratulations to Tommy Arton for being nominated for the Emerging Conservationist Award by the Woodland Park Zoo. He was also was chosen as a Youth Ocean Advocate by the  Seattle Aquarium. 
  • Shoutout to the cast and crew of Macbeth for an amazing production.
  • Good work to Verada Ellett for becoming the first State Champion in the ambulatory division for Cross Country. 

Plaudits:

• Auditions for “The Little Mermaid” will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 11 after school in the choir room. 
  • The sock drive will be taking place in the Student Center until Nov. 27
  • Enjoy Thanksgiving break from Nov. 28-29
  • Send your friends Candy Grams by filling out the Google survey sent out to your student email.
  • Freshmen—meet with your Link Leader on Dec. 18 after school for some holiday decorating fun. This event will take place in the cafeteria right after school. 
  • There is a mandatory winter sports meeting for parents on Tuesday, Nov. 26 in the gym at 7 p.m.