• March 19Congratulations to the Drama Team for placing 6th for their Murder on the Nile and 27th for their Little Women performances at the State Drama competition!
  • March 19Congratualations to everyone who competed at DECA's State Career Development Conference and good luck to everyone competing at the International Career Development Conference!
  • March 19Congratulations to Shirin Choi, Irin Robinston and Joshua Zou for winning first place in their events at the FBLA Winter Leadership Conference!

The Theory of Relativity comes virtually to Inglemoor

Check out this year’s virtual production of the spring musical, Theory of Relativity.

The Inglemoor Drama Department is putting on The Theory of Relativity on May 21, 22, 28 and 29 from 7-8 PM each day. You can purchase tickets here. Watch the trailer below!

Do you impact the lives of those who you never directly interact with? This musical explores how our choices impact our communities. Be intentional, be kind, and know that you make a difference in the world! Enjoy our production of Theory of Relativity

IHS Drama Department