• February 5Purchase IHS Improv tickets! Second performance is Feb. 9 at 7 p.m. in the Little Theatre!
  • February 5Congratulations Nathan Choy and Franklyn Xue for qualifying for the American Invitational Mathematics Examination!
  • November 16Congratulations to “Murder on the Nile” for ranking first place in every category in the Seattle Repertory Theatre’s adjudication program!
  • November 16Congratulations to all our National Merit semi-finalists!

Cheeky Alpha: Puzzle Page

Disclaimer: Nordic does not condone sleep deprivation and in fact recommends full winter hibernation. The collective hive-mind that is Cheeky is very tired and hope Scandia knows we love them #plsloveustoowe’relonely. We at Cheeky are sorry.
Olivia Sasson

Guess which twin got less sleep?

Olivia Sasson
Answer: Actually, they got the same amount of sleep. Timmy’s just weak and can be easily separated from a herd. Those three weeks off have made him feeble. His brother Ezekiel, however, remained strong – be like Ezekiel. And for the Timmys out there, you’ve been warned.

Crossword Puzzle Key*

*Turn to the last page of our third print issue to see the original crossword.