Early season sneak-peak: spring sports

Monserrat Villaseñor
Senior Monserrat Villaseñor is a reporter of Nordic News for the 2018-2019 school year. Her goal is to report interesting and relevant stories that will impact the students and community. She also hopes to cover sports in and out of Inglemoor on the website. In addition to Nordic, she is a full IB student and participates in FBLA and the UW Young Executives of Color program. She is deeply passionate about anything related to soccer, travel and her family.
Maria Solorzano
Maria Solorzano, Reporter
Senior Maria Solorzano is a reporter of Nordic News for the 2018-2019 school year. Outside of school, she loves playing instruments, going on long walks and enjoying sunny weather. She is a huge film nerd who procrastinates homework by watching movies and the TV show “Friends.” She's very friendly, funny and enjoys laughing with others.  
Ryan Brownell
Ryan Brownell, Reporter
Senior Ryan Brownell is a reporter for Nordic News for the 2018-2019 school year. His goal is to create a more informed and connected student body through relevant and entertaining stories. Outside of school, he enjoys going for hikes, camping, reading, developing his hobbies, making people laugh, sketching and training for the Viking Crew season. He is very excited to be a part of the wonderful Nordic News family!

Early season sneak-peak: spring sports